Advanced Laboratory Diagnostic Centre is a refreshed commitment by the founder of Citi Diagnostic Centre Professor Rafiq Khanani and his Team. Citilab Diagnostic Center was founded in 1986 by Dr. Rafiq Khanani, who is a pioneer in the Development of Clinical Diagnostic services in Pakistan.
Over the years, Advanced Lab has evolved into an established name in PCR, ECLI and HPL-C Technology, trusted by Patients, Physicians, Renowned Labs, Healthcare Centre and NGOs.
Currently, we have a growing network of branches and collection units in Karachi and Interior Sindh
Advanced laboratory has committed to sustained quality excellence through providing reliable pathological testing and diagnostic services
“Inculcate a culture of customer driven organization and deploy appropriate initiatives to enhance customer confidence and satisfaction.”
We envision our laboratory to emerge as an industry benchmark for its quality of services and operations. We believe in a perpetual process and business innovation and shall focus on continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System through:
- Producing accurate, reliable and reproducible test results.
- Adopting modern laboratory techniques and research based method methodologies
- Inculcate a culture of customer driven organization and deploy appropriate initiatives to enhance customer confidence and satisfaction
- Providing timely, efficient services to its customers,
- Fostering a hygienically safe work environment for internal and external customers.
- Adhering to professional conduct and code ethics
- Facilitating R& D based organizations in terms of new diagnostic technology
- and methodology development.
- Projecting Advanced laboratory presence in medical profession and health
- care Industry through technical collaborations, publications and participation
- in seminars.
- Participating in charitable events, collaborating with NGO’s and other non profit organization to provide better health care, education and skills to the needy
- and less fortunate population.